quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009 às 13:38
the days of waiting already turned into weeks...will those weeks turn into months, years? I know you never asked me to wait, but what can I do? I wait because I see in you my only chance. not because I've got no option...maybe I've got a lot of it, but I chose you. 'cause I don't want to search for somebody when I've already found this person in you. otherwise, I'm sick of searching. it never worked, anyway. and people say that I'm only in love with you because of the lack she left me with. but it's not about it. at least in part. I never wanted this to happen, just as I never thought it would happen.I wanted you to be anyone else. things went out of my control, and now just look at me - everyday wishing for you to come and say that it's me that you want to be with. people also say that I don't know you well to say that you like me. that's my problem, I know...I always try to see the good side of people. and I see that you like me, I feel it. and it hurts to know that for now, you don't want me the way I want you. or that you control yourself to don't let it happen. you like me, but you like her the most. why? why do you like someone that makes you no good, that makes you suffer? 'cause I could be everything that she wasn't to you. I wouldn't make you cry, and I'd try my best never to hurt you. and I could take care of you, watch you sleep every night, and I would do anything to see you smile. I just wanted to be the one with whom you feel safe, with whom you feel happy, and above all things, loved. I wanted to be the one to erase her from your head, from your heart...the one to stop you suffering, the one to carry all you burdens with you...the one who would ever be there.



"lisptick I'd wear for one million years
just to stop your eyes from falling in tears

rainbows wept colour all over the streets when you went away
maybe one day we'll meet"

. br4in damage . | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com